Tuesday 5 February 2008

Finally some time to post...

The previous ten days were hectic but I quite enjoyed them. I started my journey on Friday from Sarajevo. Had a stop-over in Istanbul for 7 hours. Then spent the weekend in Singapore. Been through Perth in the middle of the night and took off towards Melbourne at sunrise. Arrived to Melbourne at quarter to noon.
The rest was mostly chasing different documents, applying for this and that and now I have used some time on Sunday to ride through the city and actually take some photos. Not too many but just enough to show what it's like to just stroll down the city and neighboring areas.
I have finally felt relaxed today and managed to sleep during the day. This means that I have completed most of the things I planned to.

No comments:

Post a Comment