Monday 10 March 2008

Beach

Here is a great site with real-time temperature information. The history is available so you can see the temperature graph for today (2008-03-10). It was quite hot, around 38 degrees, and I was looking forward to going to the beach, as we arranged earlier. Then, in one hour the temperature dropped for about 15 degrees. Well, that did not stop us. The ocean was not cold. It took less than a minute to get used to the temperature of the water and then I had my first swim in Australia. :)
Waves are larger than I'm used to, definitely.
Got a few photos at the beach. Magnificent. The beach was almost empty, in my view.
On the way back there was the fireworks again. Moomba festival.
Beautiful long weekend. These are the days to remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment