Thursday 2 April 2009

Autumns in Australia

This is probably the most beautiful time of year in Australia. Autumns are warm and there is not much rain. Sometimes it rains at night just enough to freshen the plants and keep the parks green. The temperatures these days range between 20 and 30 degrees. This is probably the most pleasant temperature range for humans. The air is pretty dry and even a light breeze will make you feel cooler.

This time of the year reminds me of my arrival here. It has been just more than a year now. And, it’s been a full year since I’ve been at my current job and at my current address. I can’t say much has happened since but it’s been a pleasurable experience.

1 comment:

  1. If I'll migrate, I'd choose to live in Australia or New Zealand. I think these two are wonderful places, although I've not been there yet. Plus I'd love to see Hugh Jackman in person..Oh, He's just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete