Monday 14 April 2008

Bike Locker

Wow, forgot to mention that I finally got the key to the bike locker in Rialto garage. It was last Tuesday. Then I've been cycling to work for a couple of days. Sometimes I walk, when the forecast is rain or simply to have a change from cycling.
Sometimes I like to walk back home through the Southbank as nothing better comes to mind. Just relax, look around, put foot in front of the foot...
It's funny when things get accomplished. Nothing left to do, achieve, then. I'm trying to find some things to complete, hoping I'd get some higher feeling of satisfaction but it just doesn't work that way.
This is exactly how I imagine paradise. Everything is at hand, everything is achievable yet not much brings satisfaction, accomplishment.
Maybe it's just a matter of intensity. I guess I'm really relaxing here and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment