Saturday 16 May 2009

Artists on Tour

As I used to play drums in local bands in Sarajevo, I got to know lots of musicians during my (and their) teenage years. Now, a few of them have continued down that path and are playing as professionals. Some of them are very successful, I’d say, having in mind where they played – the environment they live in, etc. Lately, two of my very good friends told me they are coming to Australia to play concerts! Muris is now playing with Mostar Sevdah Reunion and Dino is playing with Merlin. Merlin will have a concert in Melbourne next Saturday, 2009-05-23, and Mostar Sevdah Reunion should also play here soon.
This is so unreal. I will get to see some friends here. It feels like mixing the two worlds that were separate until now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment